Grant is seriously upset with me that I can't figure out a way to have his birthday party on the moon. He's either rotten or destined to be an astronaut. I told him he was too young to go to space, he said, "Oh, well then I'll have it there when I'm 26."
Haven't been this sick in years...that's why I'm not answering the phone or emails. Focusing on inhaling instead.
Happy 11th Adaline Grace! Let the party begin! Out to her favorite dinner tonight and headed to the beach with the BFF in the morning for the weekend!
Scans appear clean. Only got half of the results, but looks good!! Not coming back for 6 months! Woot woot!!
Woke up to find BOTH our cars had been broken into in the hotel garage! Took all Chad's fishing stuff and jacked up our doors. This day WILL be good though!
Been successful at keeping the fearfulness quiet for a few weeks (we have scans Thursday). All the prayers and constant reminders that this fear is NOT real or rational aren't helping my crazy mind this week though. 2 days out is really good considering I am normally a wreck for a month. Come on, 9 months of clear scans would be amazing!
It's SNOWING!! Gracie and Grant are going nuts!! (This was Christmas Day at about 8 pm!)
Having fun playing in the box that our new sink came in. Never cease to be amazed at the fun that can be had with a box. This one has at least 24 hours of fun on it already!
A beautiful 70 degree day in January spent on the Riverwalk bike riding.
SuperStart with our friends!
Hanging out after school with silly Meg and Joshua.
Birthday fun in Panama City with Avery and Paige

Silly people, he is just painting the snow yellow!

Our new puppy (2 years old), Rigby and his new brother Rocko. We got him the week before Christmas. He's a perfect fit!
No comments:
Post a Comment